Green Gill Mushroom. NO GOOD TO EAT!
I found a lovely group of mushrooms by the side of the road next to a corn field. Alas, it is the nasty Green Gill, and it is not edible. It's so pretty but don't let that fool you. We thought it was a Shaggy Parasol, which is edible. But the spore print was green, the sure sign of a toxic Green Gill. I have had no time to hunt and clean the house, my first term paper is due next week and it is to be written in French. This weekend will be consumed with that, helas!!! (alas)