Monday, January 19, 2009

A winter evening

The door of my studio to the wrap around porch has been decorated with etched glass that ressembles battenburg lace. It's so pretty at night.

This gold leaf transfer on the door of the clock case is one of my favorite things, and was a lucky ebay find, several years ago. It came fitted with shelves, so I have tucked tiny treasures inside. But I really want to remove and reconfigure the shelves so that the top space showcases a single very special dolly.

Can you guess what I am making here?
More penny woodens are on the way. I'm tinkering and carving, beading and stitching. The painting and aging are done.

2 comments:

Peng Peng said...

cool! more penny dolls!

Love your new banner.. are those your creations??

Kingfisher Farm said...

Hi PP, no those are my inspirations. They are antiques. Pam