Monday, June 8, 2009

Sneak PEEK!

This my hard working student from Bolivia, with whom I spent the last 4 months at school. As you can see Viviana doesn't shy away from hard work! That's Kiddo, a retired dressage horse. He has lost his topline, I don't ride him much anymore. But he's still handsome.
~Sold~
This penny dolly will be on PFATT Marketplace's next update!


~ Available~ $195 includes priority shipping
Here they are the happy couple. My first penny wooden bride and groom.
Come and see all my new things on Wednesday the 10th. I will be at school in the morning so I will answer emails in the order I receive them.


2 comments:

natalie jo said...

There's nothing better than a wooden doll! I had a brief glimpse of some wee penny dolls in the new Art Doll magazine while at Borders last Sunday. Unfortunately, the interactions of a seven year old, a bottle of soda, and some slippery fingers caused us to make a hasty retreat home. Seveal hours later I remembered those sweet little faces from the magazine and was quite "woe is me" over the fact that I had failed to get the artist's name. Imagine my surprise this morning to follow the link of an ever so kind comment on my blog and arrive here, only to discover you are that artist! Oh joy to have found you!

Kingfisher Farm said...

Natalie, so glad you did. I know all about the interactions of small hands and liquids!! Oh do I!